Go Beyond Celiac is an online community created by people with celiac disease, for people with celiac disease where patients and caregivers participate in research by sharing their stories and experiences and learning how they can join research studies. Researchers and doctors have identified that some of the most important information required to accelerate celiac disease research is missing: understanding how you have been impacted by celiac disease. Go Beyond Celiac provides you with the ability to tell researchers what life has been like before, during and after your diagnosis.
Here are the top 5 reasons to join today:
- Make sure that your voice is heard by the world’s leading celiac disease doctors and researchers who are working to change the future of disease management and treatment options.
- Gain access to the most up-to-date news and information about celiac disease, how to manage it today, and the research that will lead to new treatments in the near future and, one day, a cure.
- Help to educate doctors, scientists, and others in the research community by sharing your own personal experiences and needs.
- Connect with other people affected by celiac disease and learn what you have in common or how your experiences may be different from other members of Go Beyond Celiac.
- Create a personalized profile that stores the information about celiac disease that is the most important and useful for you.
You can also learn more about: